A rhythm game in which players can play popular arrangements of Touhou Project songs. A rebuild of "Touhou Danmaku Kagura" as a stand-alone version with a completely new storyline.
『Touhou Danmaku Kagura Phantasia Lost』is a rebuild of Touhou Project's first officially approved smartphone rhythm game "Touhou Danmaku Kagura" as a standalone version.
Play Danmaku Kagura and collect the Mitama Cards, the Fragments of Memories to find the key to rebuild the now barren Phantasia.
- In this mode you hit the notes at the right moment!
- You can stack up combos and get a high score by hitting the notes consecutively, coming through the 6 lanes.
- Over 160* arranged Touhou music will be playable with 4 different difficulties!
*Includes music from paid DLCs
- A totally new game experience that combines Danmaku shoot 'em up & Rhythm games!
- Hit the notes on the sides rhythmically and deal great damage to the boss!
- Complete missions set for each stages and beat the stage!
Contains 68 songs including the original Touhou music.
Scheduled to release 4 Music Pack DLCs (A total of 102 scores)!!
Additionally, free DLCs also planned for release. The first will include Toby Fox & ZUN’s collaboration song ‘U.N. Owen Was Hero?’, releasing February 8th!
To rebuild Phantasia, Reimu journeys to find the Fragments of Memories.
The key to rebuilding is Danmaku Kagura.
To rebuild the Phantasia and unveil the truth of its destruction, Reimu have to gather Mitama cards, the Fragments of Memories.
Reimu's unending journey, begins.
Marisa begins her own journey to find Reimu
Will the two, ever meet eye to eye?
1. Extract Release
2. Launch The Game